Waaaa! Any "Grey's Anatomy" watchers?
indigo
2006-05-18 18:52:02 UTC
Izzy quit!?! Dammit....she was so darn cute......just watched the final
episode I taped on Sunday last night *grumble*......
indigo
2006-05-19 13:37:03 UTC
Post by indigo
Izzy quit!?! Dammit....she was so darn cute......just watched the
final episode I taped on Sunday last night *grumble*......
DAGNABIT! I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FINAL EPISODE YET!
after the stunt she pulled on sunday though, it was get fired or
quit... the finale was on monday though right (WHY do they do
that?!)? i didn't know it was gonna be on and stumbled across it and
hit record about 5 mins into it
Sorry....but I really didn't spoil it for you, to be honest. Great show. And
yeah, I was pissed they put the finale on at the same time with 24 and CSI
Miami -- and goddammit, they shot Marisol, the most beautiful actress on TV
right now! If SHE dies and goes off the show, I will be royally PO'd. Good
thing I didn't tell you what that slut Meredith did Monday night, huh? ;-)
indigo
2006-05-19 21:04:16 UTC
Guess you're bummed then! That was very badly done... hell they
didn't even pay for actors to be her parents!!! She was pretty enough
"pretty enough"?!? Damn, that gal is so hot I drool when she's on screen!
but the whole storyline was preposterous and boring.
I agree. I never did quite figger out exactly how/why she and Horatio got
married.