fancy a trip down memory lane?
Spamvireslayer
2006-05-16 15:54:20 UTC
http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
tons of 80s music videos from truly chronic to true classics
Comes up dead to me......
Mike Easter
2006-05-16 16:27:43 UTC
"Sylvesterthekat"
http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
tons of 80s music videos from truly chronic to true classics
Comes up dead to me......
Works OK here DNS 62.149.140.13 rDNS webx3.aruba.it

There's javascripting on the page, but the script isn't required to see
it.
--
Mike Easter
kibitzer, not SC admin
Spamvireslayer
2006-05-16 16:46:34 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
Works OK here DNS 62.149.140.13 rDNS webx3.aruba.it
There's javascripting on the page, but the script isn't required to see
it.
Must have been on my end, I can get there. OOOH! Go West and Tears for Fears,
yippee!
Spamvireslayer
2006-05-16 16:57:28 UTC
http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
tons of 80s music videos from truly chronic to true classics
Gack! The video and sound are not in sync!
I can live with it...watch Tears for Fears, he's on the road, gas is 1.45! Good
Times!
Chris Wright
2006-05-16 20:00:26 UTC
http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
tons of 80s music videos from truly chronic to true classics
Gack! The video and sound are not in sync! Bleh! Hmm. Bad production?
Devo is in sync... Marc Almond can't lip sync? FOS either??? What's up
with that???
And, what, no Cure? Is this the -real- 80s or some fake version thereof???
The first link is just some guys site where he has compiled a list of
links to the main site.
You can search for pretty much anything on the main site.

Macromedia Flash Vids have a tendency to lose sync between audio/video,
so it just amplifies the bad lip syncing there already.

Half the time on the shows over here in the 80's they forgot most of the
words to their own songs anyway...
indigo
2006-05-19 13:25:40 UTC
I doubt it, but, hey, that's me. I mean, seriously, I think they
limit the number of peeps per pipe. But whatever...
this is Adelphia we're talking about... if they can screw you over
they will... i mean they're charging $60 a month for cable internet
so that might give you a clue
Uh. Isn't that pretty close to what everyone else is charging? We
were paying roughly that in Maine (and got 3+mbits). And they pay
roughly that in town, here, and get 5+mbits!
I pay $45 from Comcast and supposedly can get up to 5 mbits, haven't run the
speed test in a long time, but last time I ran it I got around 2.5 mbits.
indigo
2006-05-19 15:00:21 UTC
In orders of magnitude, well, I'd say that was the same as $60/month
(I'd probably round both figures to $50). And, hey, 2.5 is pretty
good (coming from one with 700kbits at last test - on my 1mbit line).
700 kbit? Jeez, it must have taken you forever to download your porn vids at
that speed! ;-)