I found Indi's house!
indigo
2006-05-16 13:03:19 UTC
As some of you know, I flew to Baltimore a couple of weeks ago on my
way to NY and determined to find Indi's house as the plane flew over
and sure enough, there it was, blue shutters and door and he even
came out to wave!
You might have to zoom in to see how I figured out that it was his
house (he's very helpful, I must say). LOL
Haha....might be close to me, I can't really tell....but I *wish* I had a
garage! (not a split level though ;-)
indigo
2006-05-16 20:25:59 UTC
LOL. Actually this was on the approach, coming from the east so I
don't think it's all that near to you. It was about 2 minutes from
landing. Some of the area is really pretty but there's this horrid
black industrial area right on the bay that looked totally icky.
Hey, no need to get racist here!